Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as funding offered by other selected organisations.
European Union: Erasmus+ Mobility Project for Higher Education Students and Staff
The project offers teaching assignments geared to:
- professors and other teaching staff who are under contract to the institution of higher education
- members of scientific staff
- doctoral candidates active in teaching
- staff from any international enterprise or organisation (may be invited to teach at a higher-education institution in Germany)
- education and training: two days (programme countries) or five (partner countries) to 60 days (excluding travel times)
- teaching: teaching duration corresponds to the duration of education and training. The necessary pensum per stay is eight lessons for the first week or a shorter visit. For stays exceeding one week (seven days) the teaching requirement will be calculated on a pro rata basis.