Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as funding offered by other selected organisations.
Sino-German (CSC-DAAD) Postdoc Scholarship Program • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
The funding duration is 7-18 months. After a 12-month funding period, a decision is made as to whether funding will be continued for up to 6 more months.
- Monthly scholarship payments of 1.300 euros
- Travel expenses for one outward and one return journey
- Payment of visa fees
Payments made by the DAAD:
- Monthly scholarship payments of 700 euros
- Health insurance
- Three-month language course in China (if necessary)
- Two-day pre-departure training
- Monthly research allowance for the German host institute of 200 euros