Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
In-Region Scholarship Programme ARPPIS • DAAD
Who can apply?
- have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (second class upper division)
- clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country
- should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector or d) DAFI-Alumni (Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Initiative)
What can be funded?
- Insect Science
Duration of the funding
- of the PhD programme is generally up to four years
- of the Master programme is generally two years
First step (Application at University of Ghana):
Applicants must apply for their studies at West African Sub-Regional Centre, University of Ghana using the contacts and the method that is prescribed by the institution. West African Sub-Regional Centre, University of Ghana has set its own deadlines.
Deadline: 31st March 2019.
West African Sub-Regional Centre, University of Ghana will screen, pre-select (according to DAAD selection criteria) and short-list the applicants. A detailed report consisting of the shortlisting procedure, the entire list of applicants, the ranked shortlist and the shortlisting panel members will also be availed to DAAD. The ranked shortlist will contain preferably triple (at least double) the number of scholarships that have been attributed to the institution.
DAAD reserves the right of final selection.
Second step (DAAD application):
West African Sub-Regional Centre, University of Ghana will provide the shortlisted candidates with the link to the DAAD-Portal. Only the pre-selected candidates are asked to log into the DAAD portal,register themselves and submit an DAAD application. DAAD Deadline: 30th April 2019