Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
Country-related cooperation programme with Colombia (COLFUTURO - Fundación para el Futuro de Colombia) • DAAD
Who can apply?
- Applicants for a scholarship to obtain a master degree: very well qualified colombian graduates, who have accomplished a first university degree (bachelor or equivalent) at the time of application.
- Applicants for a scholarship to obtain a doctoral degree: very well qualified colombian graduates, who have accomplished a master (or equivalent) degree at the time of application.
What is supported?
a) Master's degree, or
b) doctoral studies at a German university
Duration of funding
b) approx. 3-4 years
Grants are awarded for one year respectively. Applications must be submitted for an extension and these are reviewed by the DAAD selection committee.
- Intensive German course in Germany (up to 6 months for Master's students and doctoral candidates incl. accommodation and cost of living during this period (DAAD)); alternatively, accompanying German course during course of studies
- Costs of outward and return travel (DAAD)
- Monthly scholarship payments up to the maximum amount determined by COLFUTURO (COLFUTURO/DAAD)
- Medical, nursing care, accident and personal liability insurance, if applicable also for accompanying dependants (DAAD)
- If applicable, cost of German language course for accompanying spouse (DAAD)
- Contribution towards the costs of printing thesis (DAAD)