Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
Country-related cooperation programme with Peru (ALPERU) • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
a) Master's degree, or
b) a doctoral degree (if applicable, also as part of the sandwich procedure),
c) Postdocs carry out a research project at a German university or research institute.
Duration of the funding
b) approx. 3-4 years
c) 3 to 24 months
Grants are awarded for a maximum of one year respectively. Applications must be submitted for an extension and these are reviewed by the DAAD selection committee.
- Travel allowance for outward and return journey (DAAD)
- Intensive German course in Germany (up to 4 months for postdocs, up to 6 months for Master's students and doctoral candidates incl. living expenses and pocket money (DAAD)
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance (DAAD)
- Monthly partial scholarship of 100 euros after the language course (DAAD)
- Basic monthly payment of 650 euros for single and 1200 euros for married persons for the entire period. The basic monthly payment is granted as a loan by the peruvian partner institution Alianza Estratégica.
- Annual study and research allowance (DAAD)
- Printing costs subsidy for the thesis (DAAD)
- Registration and, if applicable, tuition fees (Alianza Estratégica)
- If applicable, language course for accompanying spouse (DAAD)
- Academic achievements
- Quality of doctoral or research project
- Knowledge of German (at least Level A2 for study programmes in German by the final selection date)
Casona de San Marcos – Parque Universitario
Av. Nicolás de Piérola 1222 - Lima 1