Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
German Bundestag: International Parliamentary Scholarships: Program Arab States 2019
The programme is scheduled to take place from 1 to 30 September 2018 in Berlin. A one-week work placement with a member of the German Bundestag is the centrepiece of the scholarship. Other key elements include events on the German parliamentary system, presentations, workshops and seminars focusing on topics such as the history of Germany, religious freedom – with visits to a Christian church, a synagogue and a mosque –, minority issues, the comparison of political systems, dealing with the experience of dictatorship and the German culture of remembrance concerning the Nazi and SED dictatorships.
A project-management workshop is intended to help the scholars put into practice their own projects on the promotion of the concepts of democracy and civil society in their home countries.
Number of Scholarships
- Scholarship of 500 EUR
- Costs of health, accident and personal liability insurance will be covered
- Accommodation in an apartment complex will be provided free of charge
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin will be covered
- Please visit www.bundestag.de/ips_arabisch for details on how to apply. Application forms can also be found there.
- Send your completed application documents by email as a PDF-file to the German mission in your home country; the PDF-file name should consist of your surname, followed by your given name (i.e. "surname-first name").