Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
Government Scholarships Programme Argentinia - BECAR • DAAD
Argentinian graduates receive a scholarship to attain a master’s degree in Germany.
Doctoral candidates of Argentinian universities get the chance to complete a research stay in Germany which is funded by the scholarship.
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
b) Master programmes for graduates (up to 24 months).
Duration of the funding
The maximum duration of a master’s degree scholarship including the final examination, or the final written exam is TWENTYFOUR (24) months. The scholarship cannot be extended.
- Financing an intensive German course in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY for master’s degree students. For those attending master programmes in English the duration is TWO (2) months, for those attending master programmes in German SIX (6) months. (including the fees for the German exam TestDaF or DSH).
- Financing health insurance, care insurance, casualty insurance and personal liability insurance for master’s degree scholarship holders during the German course.
- Financing accommodation and allowance for the master’s degree scholarship holders during the German course in the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY.
According to the cooperation agreement the Argentinian Ministry of Education pays the following costs:
- Financing the costs for the flight from Argentina to Germany and back.
- Financing of the tuition fees. The maximum amount depends on the kind of scholarship and the study programme.
- Financing the living expenses with a monthly amount of ONETHOUSANDSEVENHUNDRED EURO (1,700.00 EUR) for master’s degree scholarship holders and doctoral candidates.
- Financing health insurance, care insurance, casualty insurance and personal liability insurance for master’s degree scholarship holders up to ONEHUNDREDFIFTY EURO (150.00 EUR) per month.
- Financing the costs for the visa application (students’ visa) and the administrative fees of the university, including the costs incurred of issuing certificates and final certification. The maximum amount depends on the kind of scholarship, the academic programme and the guest university, faculty or research institute.
- Above-average performances during the previous studies
- High quality dissertation or research project
Applicants need to choose an academic programme that comply with the strategic specialisations specified by the scholarship programme BEC.AR