Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD): Eastern Europe Programme
- international junior researchers and post-graduates
- who are working on their doctoral or habilitation theses in their home countries and are interested in a research stay of up to twelve months in Germany.
- who have completed their studies in their home countries and wish to spend a research stay or broaden their scientific knowledge in Germany or
- who wish to carry out non-consecutive post-graduate studies (including training for qualified physicians)
- higher-education teaching staff invited to do short-term research stays of up to six months in Germany.
- students carrying out a Master’s course in their home countries, planning a research stay to gather material at a German higher-education institution.
Entire Master programmes will be sponsored only if they cannot be carried out in the candidates’ home countries and if candidates have completed a Bachelor’s degree in the country of origin.