Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
In-Contry/In-Region Scholarship Programme - Institut de Mathématiques et de Sciences Physiques (IMSP) Benin • DAAD
Who can apply?
- have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (upper forth of class)
- clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country
- should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector or d) DAFI-Alumni (Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Initiative)
What can be funded?
- Fundamental and Applied Mathematics
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Computer Science
Duration of the funding
Applicants must apply for their studies at IMSP using the contacts and the method that is prescribed by the institution. IMSP has set their own deadlines.
IMSP will screen, pre-select (according to DAAD selection criteria) and short-list the applicants. A detailed report consisting of the shortlisting procedure, the entire list of applicants, the ranked shortlist and the shortlisting panel members will also be availed to DAAD. The ranked shortlist will contain at least double or triple (optional) the number of scholarships that have been attributed to the institution.
DAAD reserves the right of final selection.
Pre-selected candidates are asked to log into the DAAD portal and register themselves and submit an DAAD application. The institution is requested to communicate the following information to the shortlisted candidates:
1. Register online via the DAAD-Portal (if not already registered): https://portal.daad.de
2. Apply online via the DAAD-Portal under the tab “Personal Funding“/ “Application“