Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
The Erasmus+ individual mobility project is not only aimed at students but also at university teachers and members of staff at higher-education institutions in Germany and other European states. The programme is intended to sponsor mobility of teaching, education and training within 33 European countries, or Erasmus+ programme countries, and in the specified Erasmus+ partner countries
around the world. For further information applicants should contact the International Office
of their home institution.
Erasmus+ mobility activities further individual training and education of all staff at higher-education institutions, be it a trainee or the institution's president or chancellor.
The project offers teaching assignments geared to:
- professors and other teaching staff who are under contract to the institution of higher education
- members of scientific staff
- doctoral candidates active in teaching
- staff from any international enterprise or organisation (may be invited to teach at a higher-education institution in Germany)
Number of Scholarships
In 2015 a total of 5,036 individuals received funding: 3,106 of which were awarded grants for teaching activities and 1,930 for further education or training activities.
- education and training: two days (programme countries) or five (partner countries) to 60 days (excluding travel times)
- teaching: teaching duration corresponds to the duration of education and training. The necessary pensum per stay is eight lessons for the first week or a shorter visit. For stays exceeding one week (seven days) the teaching requirement will be calculated on a pro rata basis
varies depending on higher-education institution
In order to take part in Erasmus+ mobility of individuals you should contact the Erasmus+ coordinator international office
at the respective International Office.
The international office
of your home institution of higher education will provide you with the relevant application deadlines.