Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme CBAS Ghana • DAAD
Who can apply?
- have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (second class upper division)
- clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- have thoroughly knowledge of the language of instruction
- have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country
- should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector or d) DAFI-Alumni (Albert Einstein German Academic Refugee Initiative)
What can be funded?
- Soil Science
Duration of the funding
- of the PhD programme is generally up to four years
- of the Master programme is generally two years
First step (Application at University of Ghana):
Applicants must apply for their studies at University of Ghana, Department of Soil Science using the contacts and the method that is prescribed by the institution. Department of Soil Science has set its own deadlines. Deadline: 15th December 2018
University of Ghana, Department of Soil Science will screen, pre-select (according to DAAD selection criteria) and short-list the applicants. A detailed report consisting of the shortlisting procedure, the entire list of applicants, the ranked shortlist and the shortlisting panel members will also be availed to DAAD. The ranked shortlist will contain preferably triple (at least double) the number of scholarships that have been attributed to the institution.
DAAD reserves the right of final selection.
Second step (DAAD application):
Department of Soil Science, University of Ghana will provide the shortlisted candidates with the link to the DAAD-Portal. Only the pre-selected candidates are asked to log into the DAAD portal, register themselves and submit a DAAD application. DAAD Deadline: 19th January 2019