Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
European Union: Erasmus+ Mobility Programme for Higher Education Students
- are regularly enrolled at a German higher education institution,
- have completed their first year of study (graduates),
- are enrolled at a higher education institution participating in the Erasmus+ project
- AND whose home institution has signed an Erasmus cooperation agreement with the receiving institution.
Number of Scholarships
- For Bachelor's, Master's or doctoral students of up to 12 months
- For students in comprehensive degree courses, such as medicine, programmes ending with a state examination or traditional diploma courses the grant will be awarded for a period of up to 24 months and an additional 12 months for students pursuing a doctoral degree.
- The scholarship can be split up within one study cycle, for example into 2 6-month stays.
For further information on essential requirements and the application process, visit the Erasmus+ website.