Informacje na temat stypendiów DAAD oraz innych wybranych organizacji stypendialnych dla studentów, absolwentów, doktorantów i naukowców.
Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD): Eastern Europe Programme
- international junior researchers and post-graduates
- who have completed their studies in their home countries and wish to spend a research stay or broaden their scientific knowledge in Germany or
- who wish to carry out post-graduate studies in Germany (including training for qualified physicians). Entire Master programmes will be sponsored only if they cannot be carried out in the candidates’ home countries
- higher-education teaching staff invited to do short-term research stays of up to six months in Germany.
- students carrying out a Master’s course in their home countries who are planning a regular research stay at a German higher-education institution of one semester. The stay in Germany should mainly aim at material gathering and interchange with German teaching staff within the context of the Magister/Master or Diploma thesis to be completed in the candidates’ home countries. Academic recognition of periods of study spent at the German higher-education institution in the country of origin should be ensured. Sponsorships are awarded to students from any subject area (with the exception of theology)