Here you will find an overview on the most significant DAAD scholarship programmes for undergraduates and postgrads from Poland. For more information, please visit the website www.funding-guide.de.
|Scholarship programme||Addresses||Description||Benefits||Duration||Link to announcement|
|University Summer Courses offered in Germany for Foreign Students||Students in Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes in any subject area||Scholarship for a language and culture context course or a language for special purposes course at a German university||
||3 - 4 weeks||Official announcement|
|Study Visits by Groups of Foreign Students||Max. 15 university students, accompanied by a university teacher||Support of study trips to Germany, which include subject-specific visits at German universities and institutions||
||7 - 12 days||Official announcement (in Polish)|
|Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Disciplines||Graduates who have completed their studies at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme||Scholarship for
a postgraduate or Master’s degree programme at a German university of your choice, either for a full two year programme or the first or second year of study within a postgraduate or MA degree in the home country or in another foreign country
||1 - 2 years||Official announcement|
|Study Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in the Field of Architecture and Arts||Graduates from the areas of Architecture, Performing Arts as well as Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication, Film and Music||Scholarship for a postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification, or
a complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification at a German university
||1 - 2 years||Official announcement:
Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication and Film
|Further education scholarships for Graduates in the Field of German Philology and teaching German as a foreign language in the countries with German minority||Graduates from the areas of German Philology and teaching German as a foreign language||Scholarship for a semester-long study stay at a partner university in Germany in the field of German language training, teaching German as a foreign or minority language or mother tounge||
||4 months||Official announcement (in German)|
As proof of German language ability DAAD recognises:
- results of the onSET test set by either DAAD Lektors or other German language teachers. Additional information: www.onset.de
- certificates from Goethe-Institut and Österreich Institut; TestDaF, DSD II, DSH, Telc Deutsch, ÖSD; German and Austrian high school results (Hochschulreife)
- DAAD language certificate (DAAD-Sprachzeugnis Deutsch) certified by any university German language teacher – only at universities where there is no possibility of completing the onSET test.
As proof of English language ability DAAD recognises:
- results of the onSET test set by either DAAD Lektors or other English language teachers. Additional information: www.onset.de
- certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambrige ESOL
- DAAD language certificate (DAAD-Sprachzeugnis Englisch) certified by any university English language teacher – only at universities where there is no possibility of completing the onSET test.
Candidates who plan to study or conduct academic research in English must also submit an assessment of their German language ability. Assessment of German language ability is still required of those who have no knowledge of German. Candidates from artistic disciplines are not required to submit proof of German language ability.